Jennifer Aniston Information
Bigraphy - Filmography - Facts - Contact Information
- A detailed biography on Jennifer
- Filmography of Jennifer, including little infos about them
- Tidbits and facts about Jen
- What do you think of Jennifer?
- Fans sharing their stories after meeting Jennifer
- Fans reviewing Jennifer's movies
- 110+ interviews and articles
- 60+ TV Interviews, etc.
- Stories revolving around Jennifer or characters she's played
- Scripts of Jen's Movies
- Movie reviews for Jen's movies
- The biggest collection of quotes by Jennifer and other people on Jennifer
- Information about charity organizations that Jennifer supports
- Address for contacting Jennifer (or her people)
- Nominations, Awards, etc.
- What does it mean?
- Jen's Astrology
Jennifer Aniston Center
Follow us on Twitter too: AnistonCenter
For release dates of Jennifer's movies and the DVDs in different countries, you can check out the Aniston Center Forum.
Just Go With It
Katherine / Devlin
Website: Just Go With It
Trailer: Just Go With It Trailer
Distributor: Columbia Pictures
February 11, 2011
Dr. Julia Harris
Distributor: Warner Bros. Studios
New Line Cinema, Rat Entertainment
July 8, 2011
Distributor: Universal Studios
October 7, 2011
For more information about Jennifer's upcoming projects, check out our filmography
Jennifer Joanna Aniston
Original family name
Sherman Oaks, California
Pets : 2 Dogs
Norman : Corgi-Terrier
Dolly : German Shepherd
Norman And Dolly on the
beach with Jennifer in Malibu
The King Charles Spaniel
is Courteney Cox's
Echo Films - partner Kristin Hahn
Disclaimer: Aniston Center is a non-profit fan resource dedicated to supporting & promoting the career of Jennifer Aniston. We are not affiliated with Jennifer and/or her management.
All Transcripts, Interviews, and photos are copyrighted and owned by the original writers, agencies, magazines, networks, and photographers.
No copyright infringement is intended. Our intent is to provide the best single source of information. If you want changes made or would rather not have your work here please contact us and we will make any changes you request or if you wish it to be removed we will do so immediately.
Please send questions and comments to: Bill